Camp WILD

| Posted in , | Posted on 6:14 PM

Demauri Malin
May 30, 2010







I am so looking forward to Camp WILD in Boulder, CO this year.  I'm excited about getting face to face time with team members, coaches and medical professionals.  I've developed a list of questions all centered-around training because this season has been a mix of joy and frustration.  I'm turning 40 this year and this season has come with a few health changes.  Changes I can't decipher or validate but I know are present so the camp comes right when I need it!  Although this training season has been tough I feel lucky to say this experience has made me look at other sports like cyclocross and obstacle course racing so I look forward to using what I learn at camp as a template for the new sports I will attempt later this year.  Even the tough times bring about change and the opportunity for new adventures!

Comments (0)